Sunday, December 21

Aragon

I can't seem to get this dream I had when I was about 5 years old out of my head
I was moving down the hall of my elementary school
towards the gym
but I noticed I was moving kinda weird
floating...

this dream correlates to another one I has in my teens
but in a different way
I remeber I was trying to punch someone
someone that was trying to cause harm to me
but it was as if I wa underwater

&
then there are the dreams I have had in my 20's
of large robots
lasers firing from their eyes or cannons
&
defeating them with a mirror

then the flying dreams
they felt so real

What is this all about?

ancient words constantly appearing in my head
resurrected in digital realms
interacting with other organic lifeforms through retinas
changing neurochemical activity
forcing me to wonder how they are projected into the now

What force is behind these dreams
these visions
these ideas?

waking from the 1st black
&
white
dream I've ever had
I realize who I have been at least once before
uncanny
or
Is it some form of illusion I am trapped under?
Could this be a joke the ancients are playing on me/us?
something seems wrong here
so underlying wrong that nothing can be done about it

Am I awake now?

2 comments:

JaneDoughnut said...

Something does seem terribly wrong.

I'm learning to plant and preserve food. Just in case.

Jason said...

I was just talking to Paul about Urban Farming & have been checking that out. I am loking forward to buying a book at the beginning of the year on vegetables & simple crop type stuff. I plan to get on the road this year & that would really help me if I could grow my own things in a little enclosure in my SUV...lol f not, I'll just come grub on your chewables:)