Sunday, September 28

Praying for Pain

The following contribution comes from material written by Jason Lammons.

The halls all seem longer and the room dimensions quadrupled; voices amplified to the point of whispers.

The world will sleep for many more years - it must be this way. Only after the change can they see what is true, in front of their faces.

We have seen all that will happen from looking to our past.

2morrow is nuclear      \please find another way\\

You never hear someone praying for pain or more burdens. Maybe they should, as it would inevitably develop their soul. Who said consciousness should ever have anything to do with being eternal?

WHAT AM I GETTING AT?

Those were the last words out of my dream this morning. I am not sure if they were ringing in my head or coming out of my mouth.

     clocks in my head           are      ticking differently

A constant barrage of lunacy hastens me; I just want to stay insane (rather than out of sane).

The halls all seem longer and the room dimensions quadrupled, voices amplified to the point of whispers.

How?

 

No comments: