Monday, September 29

You are the alien

I don't know who I wanna talk to I just wanna talk to someone don't know where I wanna go but I know I wanna go somewhere so sick & tired of the sickness around me it's creepin' in I wanna to be free of it I wanna be unaffected we all want the same things we all should do what we love but the program is set up to teach us to push & shove do what we hate for a buck screw our best friends to get a new truck sell our family for popularity What the fuck? What the fuck? you've been burning my ears with your circles you go 'round in unable to break the cycle you fall too bad you cannot learn from your mistakes you just drag others down as you crawl so everybody looks like you you bring us down bring us down just to keep your habits alive you bring us down bring us down make us look small make yourself look tall bring us down I don't know you & I guess I never have anyway I don't need a leach I need no monkey on my back I need nothing more than happiness and the search for my past so fuck off now bring someone else down just fuck off now bring someone else down my coat-tails are not for you to ride upon my heartfelt words are not for you to steal my life is not for you to try to destroy so fuck yourself bring someone else down keep your distance before I go nuclear I've had enough of your kind you are the alien

No comments: